Mirror image

This is my first tutorial. I thought i might may share something interesting in adobe. in what i learned so far.

This is the Result


The Method are

1. create a background like this


2. Put any words you like. Im using ThisArtGallery word. If you want to make it easier. i recommended you follow mine in learning. as you can see im using AvantGarde LT Medium font.





3. Then you must duplicated the font by click on the layer and (CTRL + J),after that change its name to shadow.. IMPORTANT: you must rasterizing the layer (filter--->artistic--->cutout : edge of simplicity=0)






4. Edit---->Free Transform (CTRL + T). Then turn it upside down like this:





5. Then, click square marquee tool (M) at the left panel and change its feather to 20%







6. Do this : and click DELETE on your keyboard. It will turn like this :



7. Change it opacity to 50%. and (CTRL + D)



8. Make a stroke (Optional)




9. Done.

4 comments:

  Bashir IbnDzul

June 9, 2008 at 10:16 AM

assalamu'alaikum..
good tutorial..
but fireworks use other method.. font can't be deleted like in photoshop.. inshaAllah after I am not busy, I will place the tutorial ini my blog..

  Cruisewar

June 9, 2008 at 5:56 PM

ok. we need share something rite!

  Manafaat Blog

June 18, 2008 at 10:10 PM

Salam

I would like to republish your tutorial in my blog; http://manafaatblog.blogspot.com/

OK?

Lukman

  Cruisewar

June 26, 2008 at 5:22 PM

ok my pleasure