TheFirst

Hello there, i had convinced by my best friend to create this blog. it is because we may share all about designer life, i mean digital art. im not good in creating website as far as i know even though i deeply interest in that course, but i havent saw any opportunity for me learning stuff like that. As im learning using Adobe Photoshop CS2 my skills began to its limit. it is not good at all. i hope friends guide me to the real thing.

Here, i share you some of mine gallery which i saved it in my love computer. The gallery was created from entire designer need invitation, some of them need me to design t-shirt, company logo, skin laptop, and wallpaper. im glad that someone realize me. who i am. what i belongs to. This is part of my life and nothing. for others doesnt knew about me at all. i will not bias to anyone just because you my greatest best friend it, it doesnt encourage me to do something special.

*thank you for reading this

sincerely,
cruisewar

2 comments:

  Bashir IbnDzul

May 28, 2008 at 4:03 PM

assalamu'alaikum..
huhu good luck!! don't be shy to show your design!! i will support you!

  cruisewar

May 31, 2008 at 6:23 PM

thanx you my fwen